Silicone technical plate of 2 mm
* Long service life;
* Excellent thermal stability;
* Resistance to repeated compression;
* Invariable electric properties;
* Low gas emission;
* Chemical inertness;
* Anti-adhesive properties (neprilipayemost);
* the Big durability, flexibility and compressibility at the specified temperatures;
* does not sustain combustion;
* does not possess a smell, taste and it is not toxic;
* Possesses excellent resistance to atmospheric actions;
* does not give in to influence of sunshine, ozone, moisture and dryness;
* does not support growth of fungi;
* Service life at the room temperature is almost not limited.;
Main technical characteristics and physicomechanical indicators:
Durability at stretching on a gap, not less: 6.0 Mpa.
Plates from biologically inert materials on the basis of siloksanovy rubbers (silicones) are issued various sizes, from 1 to 40 mm thick, with the hardness from 20 (spongy) to 80 units on Shora.
These products maintain long influence:
high and low temperatures (from -50 °C to +280 °C, about +320 °C are short-term).
electric field to 20 ÷ 30 kV/mm,
ozone, oxygen, various oils,
the boiling water, at the same time water absorption does not exceed 1-2%.
in 10 ÷ 20 times surpass rubbers from organic rubbers in gas permeability. are not toxic, inert to physiological liquids. are steady against the diluted solutions of salts, acids and the bases.
Tensile strength not less than 60 ÷ 80 kgfs/cm of quarter.
Lengthening at a gap not less than 300%
Hardness is 20 ÷ 80 units of Shor
Density is 0,2 ÷ 1,3 g/cm ³.
Resistance to chemical environments:
Salts: sodium carbonate, copper sulfate, iron chloride, sodium chloride.
Bases: ammonium hydroxide, GAME (25%), NaOH (20%).
Acids: nitric - (10%), sulfuric - (30 ÷ 50%), salt - (10 ÷ 18%), stearin acid, acetic acid - (30%), phosphoric acid.